Opportunities include the following:
- Prepare team buckets with pre-race “primping” materials for girls
- Assist with shirt/bib pick up for community registrants and running buddies
- Assist as a course marshal — help direct runners on the course and ensure runner safety (Race Day, must be age 16 or older)
- Race set up, including setting up food/drink tables and hanging signs (Race Day)
- Float among food/drink/activity tables and girls to help where needed (Race Day)
- Float among food/drink/activity tables post race and help where needed (Race Day)
- Be a running buddy (must be age 16 or older, running buddies pay to register for 5K)
If you are interested in volunteering at our 5K, please click on this link.
A big energy cheer to you for helping make the GOTR 5K a success!