Become a GOTR Site
Are you interested in hosting a Girls on the Run team at your school or organization for the spring 2014 Season? If so, here’s how:
- Call or email Jennifer, our Program Director, to see if there is already a team at your school or with any questions you may have at email@example.com or 629-6329.
- Complete a volunteer application. Please indicate which school you would like to be a coach for when completing the application.
- Once your school or organization is clear on what being a site entails, print and complete a Fall 2014 Site application and email or mail to: GOTR, P.O. Box 262, Landisville, PA 17538. Upon receipt of the Site Application, our Program Director will be in touch with you.
Participants of Girls on the Run® and their families choose a program fee ranging from $10 to $150. Girls participate equally in the program regardless of the fee their family selects. The actual out of pocket cost to the GOTR program is approximately $150 per girl for the twice per week, ten week program. This $150 covers the full cost of one child’s participation. The following scale is provided for families to choose what they believe they can afford, with the realization that by contributing as much as they can afford, families are helping realize the vision for all girls to participate. Families who have the ability to and are interested in supporting the program beyond the $150 will have an opportunity to sponsor additional girls as well on the participant registration form.
The registration fees support the following areas:
- season t-shirt,
- race t-shirt and race registration,
- end of season gift,
- medals, game pieces,
- supplies for the lessons AND behind the scenes necessities such as:
- liability insurance to protect the girls,
- CPR/First Aid certified coaches,
- intensive coach training,
- background checks on every volunteer,
- coaches’ boxes and materials for the lessons,
- parent Grown-Up Guides,
- end of season celebration and
- GOTR International renewal fees.
The intangible gifts the girls will receive are “an investment of a lifetime”!
|Greater than $55,000||$150.00|
|*Minimum payment is $10.00 per participant|