Are you an athlete or training for your first event?
Do you have a passion for the Girls on the Run mission and want to help?
The Girls on the Run SoleMates program provides a great opportunity to give girls an example of healthy living. By joining Girls on the Run SoleMates, you can play a vital role in ensuring the future success of Girls on the Run programs that impact the lives of thousands of young women every year.
Interested in becoming a SoleMate? If so, please register here!
What is the Girls on the Run of Lancaster SoleMates program?
SoleMates is the adult charity running leg of Girls on the Run. We are male and female athletes of all ages and abilities who pursue individual goals, such as running a marathon or participating in a triathlon, to raise money for our local Girls on the Run Council.
Your personal goals, like running a 5k, a half or full marathon, or completing a triathlon, can help thousands of young girls live their own dreams.
Who can be a SoleMate?
A SoleMate is anyone in the community who supports the mission of Girls on the Run of Lancaster to “inspire girls to be joyful, healthy, and confident using a fun, experience-based curriculum which creatively integrates running” through charitable giving and/or fundraising on behalf of the program.
What is the SoleMate commitment?
- We encourage all SoleMates to raise at least $300, the cost of a full scholarship for two girls to participate in our life-changing program.
- Find and register for an athletic event of your choice to train for & complete on behalf of GOTR of Lancaster.
- Register online as a SoleMate
- Create your fundraising page and share it to meet your goal! 100% of your donations will go directly to GOTR of Lancaster and used to deliver the program to more girls!
What do SoleMates get in return?
- Personal and customizable online fundraising tool through our website
- SoleMates training technical t-shirt & GOTR car decal
- The extra satisfaction and motivation of knowing you are TRAINING FOR A REASON — to change the lives of girls across Lancaster!
Our REPEAT SoleMates are ROCKSTARS!
The first time around was so great, let’s do it again! Please feel free to be a SoleMate for GOTR of Lancaster as many times as you would like. The joy, health and confidence you bring to our girls grows exponentially as you train and complete multiple events. Thank you for your generosity!
Who do I contact if I have questions or need support?:
For more information or to register to be a SoleMate, please contact our SoleMates Coordinator, Nicole Koger at email@example.com
Who are our current SoleMates?
THANK YOU TO OUR SOLEMATES PROGRAM SPONSORS
|In keeping with the ethos of the brand, Athleta is active in a range of healthy lifestyle initiatives and projects.|