5k Volunteer Opportunities
We are always looking for volunteers! If you are interested in helping out at the Spring 2014 Girls on the Run 5K on May 17 at Franklin and Marshall College, please sign up using the link below.
Opportunities include the following:
- Prepare team buckets with pre-race “primping” materials for girls (Monday, May 12, 10AM)
- Assist with shirt/bib pick up for community registrants and running buddies (May 15 and 16 and Race Day)
- Assist as a course marshal — help direct runners on the course and ensure runner safety (Race Day, must be age 16 or older)
- Race set up, including setting up food/drink tables and hanging signs (Race Day)
- Float among food/drink/activity tables and girls to help where needed (Race Day)
- Float among food/drink/activity tables post race and help where needed (Race Day)
- Be a running buddy (must be age 16 or older, running buddies pay to register for 5K)
If you are interested in volunteering at our 5K, please click on this link.
A big energy cheer to you for helping make the Spring 2014 GOTR 5K a success!